Velux VS S01 Manual Venting Skylight
The VELUX Manual “Fresh Air” Skylight is a simple, straightforward, and stunning as they come. Rather than using electric or solar-powered components, this skylight opens and closes by hand with a smooth turning handle for in-reach applications and a rod for out-of-reach ones. Like our other venting skylights, this one enables any home to embrace the very best of what nature has to offer: daylight and fresh air.
• Laminated LoĒ3 Glass: double-paned argon-gas-filled LoĒ3 glass that provides excellent energy performance for year round comfort. Plus, it includes the added safety of laminated glass, which building codes require for out-of-reach applications.
• 10-year installation warranty, plus 20 years on glass, 10 years on product, and 5 years on shades and controls.
• Pre-finished white painted frames
• NO LEAK WARRANTEE -10 year hail with Clean, Quiet & Safe glass
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Clean exterior profile provides natural light without obstructing roofline
• Versatile sizing allows for greater flexibility in positioning options
• Seamlessly pairs with any VELUX shades for optimal light control — select shades can be pre-installed for free
• Flashing kit required for NO LEAK WARRANTEE
• Eligible for Federal Solar Tax Credit with the addition of select shades*
VELUX Manual Venting Skylight VS “Fresh Air” deck-mounted
No Leak Skylight
The VELUX Solar Powered “Fresh Air” Skylight is our greenest standard flat skylight.
A small solar panel attached to the base collects all available daylight (even on cloudy days) to power the battery system that opens and closes the skylight.
At the first sign of rain, the acoustic rain sensor closes the skylight.
Easy to install:
Our deck and curb mounted fixed skylight is perfect for visually expanding areas such as hallways, stairwells, and other closed-in, dark spaces that can be transformed with light and sky views. It provides an economical choice in creating a spacious home that is filled with natural light. Heavy-duty materials ensure that our fixed skylight is built to withstand the installation process, as well as anything Mother Nature throws its way. An economical choice that creates a spacious home filled with natural light, the VELUX Fixed Curb-Mounted Skylight is perfect for visually transforming your space with daylight and sky views. Heavy-duty materials ensure that this fixed skylight is built to withstand anything Mother Nature throws its way.
Our deck and curb mounted Manual Venting is perfect for visually expanding areas such as hallways, stairwells, and other closed-in, dark spaces that can be transformed with light and sky views. It provides an economical choice in creating a spacious home that is filled with natural light. Heavy-duty materials ensure that our fixed skylight is built to withstand the installation process, as well as anything Mother Nature throws its way.
Available in deck-mount and curb-mount options
• Eligible for 30% federal tax credit with the addition of select shades*
• Covered by our No Leak Warranty when installed with VELUX flashing
• Pairs with VELUX ACTIVE with NETATMO for total skylight control and custom climate automation through your smartphone with the addition of select shades
• Includes insect screen
• Pre-finished white interior wood frame
• Factory installed blinds available
• The No Leak Skylight carries the 10-year installation warranty
In reach entryways, living rooms and bedrooms that can benefit from daylight.
OPTIONAL SKYLIGHT UPGRADES:
• Impact Glass
• Snowload Glass
• Copper Cladding
• Stain Grade Wood Interior
VS Skylight Sizes
|VS Size Code
|Outside frame (W”xH”)
|Rough opening/ Finished frame (W”xH”)